Mad Pow Disease
Also Called: PSE(Perfect Snow Euphoria)
A brain disorder in skiers and snowboarders that may be spread through contact with freshly fallen dry snow. This condition is common and incurable.
The disease is marked by a rapid onset, often in as little as one season, obsession with pursuit of perfect snow. Most people with PSE eventually crash into a fluffy snowbank.
Symptoms, Stages, Early Warning Signs
- an increased pursuit of risky or dangerous activities in Powder Snow.
- feeling very happy, elated or overjoyed at the sight of “Pow Pow”
- feeling full of great new ideas and having important plans (like hitting the slopes after a snowstorm)
- being easily distracted by falling snow
- being easily irritated or agitated by Chunder, Crud, Slush, Hard Pack, and Mashed Potatoes
Treatment and Care
Treatment focuses on keeping the person as comfortable as possible
Follow @wolfegoggles on Instagram and Tiktok, if you or a loved one needs help with PSE